Single roller 2WD dynamometer
High-end test bench for the most demanding applications.
- 630mm [24,8″] rollers
- 330km/h [205mph]
- 1250HP wheel power
- 4WD expansion possible
The dynoKRAFT A380-2WD automotive chassis dynamometer offers unique features and design combined with best-in-class controller and dyno software.
The defaults installation type in PIT. The dynamometer is delivered with all required installation material and metal grating for the pit-installation.
Floor-top installation or combination with 4-post is lift available on request.
Roller width of 2200mm allow to test even wide-body GT race cars without problems.
With single 3820Nm eddy current brake the A380-2WD automotive chassis dynamometer allows to test up to 1250HP (wheel horsepower).
The retarder is constantly cooled by built-in fan.
The roller diameter of 630mm reduces tire wear drastically and help keeping the tire temperature under control during long test sessions.
The dynamometer comes equipped with pneumatically actuated wheel-bumper that supports the vehicle during setup.
An built-in LED underbody illumination provides clear view during vehicle strapping.
The dynoKRAFT A380-2WD can be expanded to -4WD version with mechanical link at any time and freely configured with extension modules (additional inputs, OBD Interface etc…) to match customer needs thanks to our upgradable design concept.
Accuracy and Precision
- data acquisition error: < 0,5%
- timing accuracy: 10ns
- DAQ input sampling rate: 50Hz
- max speed: 330km/h (186 MPH)
- max wheel torque: 3820Nm
- max wheel power: approx. 1250HP
- Built-in eddy current brake temperature sensor
- hall effect sensor: drum RPM pickup
- power correction factor per: SAE, DIN, ISO, JIS, EG or none
- available test modes:
– constant engine RPM,
– sweep test (controlled acceleration),
– fully automatic Sequenced/Programmed Test,
– engine RPM steps,
– road loads simulator
- Closed-loop eddy current brake PID Controller with torque monitoring
- speed dependent fan control
- multiple input/output channels
- Software relay control (allows remote activation of fans etc.)
- free Software
- free life-time Firmware updates
- engine RPM pickup – inductive and capacitive
- High Speed Ethernet connection
- Remote control of dynamometer and vehicle systems from PC software (throttle actuator, clutch actuator, gear shift, blowers etc.)
- built in CAN-BUS port
- automatic environmental data acquisition
- factory calibrated for highest precision
- low inertia single roller
- deep-knurled roller surface
- anti-slip working surface
- compact design
- fail-safe emergency brake with roller lock – easy vehicle strapping
- minimum maintenance
- high-torque retarder
- precision load cell
- length: 1180 / 1092mm *
- width: 3000 / 2918mm *
- height: 748mm
- roller diameter: 630mm (24,8″)
- roller width: 512mm
- track min: 1174mm **
- track max: 2200mm **
- max. load per axis: 3000kg
(*) with / without metal grating
(**) smallest / largest width either on the inside or outside of the tires
- Electric power: 2x 380/400V 50Hz 20A 3-phase*
- Compressed air: 6-8 bar
- Computer: PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system
*Other electrical systems available on request at no extra charge.
- Engine RPM input (capacitive and inductive clamp included)
- 8x Analog input (0-5V)
- 8x Thermocouple 0-1000 deg. Celcius (Type-K)
- 1x Pulse Counter Input (Ex. detonation counter)
- 1x CANBUS
- 1x OBDII diagnostic interface
Additional inputs available with CANBUS expansion modules.
(see Accessories tab)
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 @ +/-1 [mbar]
- Humidity: +/-3,5% [RH]
- Temperature: -40 to +85 @ +/-1 [°C]
- 8x Digital Outputs (12V relays)
- 1x Air Speed Output (PWM or Analog 0-5V)
- 1x Servo output (PWM, Analog 0-5V or RC-pulse)
Scope of delivery
- dynoKRAFT A380-2WD dynamometer
- pit-installation material
- PC-Trolley with dual monitor holder
- weather station with cable
- SP6 Controller with cable
- wireless remote controller for software
- capacitive and inductive engine RPM pickup
- calibration tool and weight
- free SportDyno software
- free easyMAP software
- installation manual (.pdf file)
- software manual (.pdf file)
- 5 years warranty
- free product support
- free on-site installation and operator training