5 900,00 €
excl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks
In response to market demand for an affordable shock absorber and spring analyzer test system, Sport Devices is now offering an Shock Analyzer machine (shock absorber dyno).
This portable and easy-to-use electric test system, utilizing Piston-Crank mechanism, offers near sinusoidal shock absorber testing capabilities at a fraction of the cost of high-end machines while retaining the required precision and accuracy.
By standard the machine offers up to 120mm stroke length, up to 500mm/s linear speed and 9,8kN test range with multiple expansion options available at extra cost.
Additional shipping costs may apply – please contact us before ordering.
– max. linear speed: 500mm/s
– max. damping force: 98000N
– stroke length: 10-100mm (adjustable in 10mm steps)
– temperature sensor Type-K input
– optional infrared temperature sensor with narrow-field lens
– multi-speed test procedures available
– semi- closed-loop VFD operation with linear speed compensation
– free ShockDyno Software
– free life-time Firmware updates
– load cell calibration performed by user
– width / length / height: 500 / 700 / 1630 mm
– machine weight: 120kg
– columns height: 1500mm
– usable height / shock absorber length: 1200mm
– movement assisted crossbar
– 1000kg load cell
– standard shock absorber mounting clamps
– 4kW VFD-driven gearmotor with 1:5 reduction gearbox
– nominal RPM: 250 1/min
– max RPM: 460 1/min
All prices excl. VAT.