Single roller 4WD dynamometer
High-end, modular test bench with mechanical link system
- 630mm [24,8″] rollers
- 330km/h [205mph]
- 1250HP / 800HP wheel power
- mechanical bevel-gear link
The dynoKRAFT A380/200-4WD-ML automotive chassis dynamometer is the absolute leader in the marked for high-end AWD test benches.
It supports longest wheelbase and widest track among all dynamometers currently found on the market.
It’s modular design enables upgrade from A380-2WD over to 4WD and mechanical link in 3 steps.
The mechanical link system was engineered using angular bevel-gear gearboxes and custom cardan shaft. Any axis can be manually disabled using hand-lever. No noisy belts, greasy chains!
The defaults installation type in PIT. The dynamometer is delivered with all required installation material and metal grating for the pit-installation.
Floor-top installation or combination with 4-post is lift available on request.
Roller width of 2200mm allow to test even wide-body GT race cars without problems.
Wheelbase range: 2200-3300mm (true wheelbase – without need to use roller tangent)
With two 3300Nm (optional 3800Nm!) and 2000Nm eddy current brakes the A380-2WD automotive chassis dynamometer allows to test up to 1250HP and 800HP (rear and front wheel horsepower).
All retarders are constantly cooled by built-in fans.
The roller diameter of 630mm reduces tire wear drastically and help keeping the tire temperature under control during long test sessions.
The dynamometer comes equipped with pneumatically actuated wheel-bumper that supports the vehicle during setup.
An built-in LED underbody illumination provides clear view during vehicle strapping.
The dynoKRAFT A380/200-4WD-ML can be freely configured with extension modules (additional inputs, OBD Interface etc…) to match customer needs thanks to our upgradable design concept.
Accuracy and Precision
- data acquisition error: < 0,5%
- timing accuracy: 10ns
- DAQ input sampling rate: 50Hz
- max speed: 330km/h (186 MPH)
- max wheel torque front / rear: 2000Nm / 3300Nm (opt.: 3800Nm)
- max wheel power front / rear: approx. 850HP / 1250HP
- Built-in eddy current brake temperature sensor
- hall effect sensor: drum RPM pickup
- power correction factor per: SAE, DIN, ISO, JIS, EG or none
- available test modes:
– constant engine RPM,
– sweep test (controlled acceleration),
– fully automatic Sequenced/Programmed Test,
– engine RPM steps,
– road loads simulator
- Closed-loop eddy current brake PID Controller with torque monitoring
- speed dependent fan control
- multiple input/output channels
- Software relay control (allows remote activation of fans etc.)
- free Software
- free life-time Firmware updates
- engine RPM pickup – inductive and capacitive
- High Speed Ethernet connection
- Remote control of dynamometer and vehicle systems from PC software (throttle actuator, clutch actuator, gear shift, blowers etc.)
- built in CAN-BUS port
- automatic environmental data acquisition
- factory calibrated for highest precision
- low inertia single roller
- deep-knurled roller surface
- anti-slip working surface
- compact design
- fail-safe emergency brake with roller lock – easy vehicle strapping
- minimum maintenance
- high-torque retarder
- precision load cell
- length: 5813mm *
- width: 3000mm *
- height: 769mm
- roller diameter: 630mm (24,8″)
- roller width: 512mm
- track min: 1174mm **
- track max: 2200mm **
- wheelbase min: 2200mm ***
- wheelbase max: 3300mm ***
- max. load per axis: 3000kg
(*) with metal grating and front bridge
(**) smallest / largest width either on the inside or outside of the tires
(***) true axis to axis measurement (roller curvature not used)
- Electric power: 2x 380/400V 50Hz 20A 3-phase*
- Compressed air: 6-8 bar
- Computer: PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system
*Other electrical systems available on request at no extra charge.
- Engine RPM input (capacitive and inductive clamp included)
- 8x Analog input (0-5V)
- 8x Thermocouple 0-1000 deg. Celcius (Type-K)
- 1x Pulse Counter Input (Ex. detonation counter)
- 1x CANBUS
- 1x OBDII diagnostic interface
Additional inputs available with CANBUS expansion modules.
(see Accessories tab)
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 @ +/-1 [mbar]
- Humidity: +/-3,5% [RH]
- Temperature: -40 to +85 @ +/-1 [°C]
- 8x Digital Outputs (12V relays)
- 1x Air Speed Output (PWM or Analog 0-5V)
- 1x Servo output (PWM, Analog 0-5V or RC-pulse)
Scope of delivery
- dynoKRAFT A380-2WD dynamometer
- pit-installation material
- PC-Trolley with dual monitor holder
- weather station with cable
- SP6 Controller with cable
- wireless remote controller for software
- capacitive and inductive engine RPM pickup
- calibration tool and weight
- free SportDyno software
- free easyMAP software
- installation manual (.pdf file)
- software manual (.pdf file)
- 5 years warranty
- free product support
- free on-site installation and operator training