AN REVOLUTION IN MOTORCYCLE CHASSIS DYNAMOMETERS !!!
The dynoKRAFT M200-evo motorcycle chassis dynamometer offer exceptional high measurement precision together with best-in-class DAQ system and Software for comprehensive data analysis.
With 2000Nm eddy current brake the M200-evo is the only motorcycle chassis dynamometer in the world to offer the ability to test up to 1000HP (at rear wheel).
The drum diameter of 443mm reduce tire wear drastically and help keeping the tire temperature under control during long test sessions.
Compatible with US FTP, Subpart F – World Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) procedure.
The dynoKRAFT M200-evo can be freely configured to match customer needs and expanded in future with new functions thanks to our proprietary upgradable design concept.
790€ / Month
(less taxes and shipping/delivery)
dynoKRAFT dynamometers offer many unique features to help you work more efficiently.
Please hover mouse cursor over hot-spots in image to learn more.
Electric operated front wheel support
with anti roll-back feature for highest user convenience and ease of motorcycle setup.
The unique flexRAMP offer maximum flexibility and versatility.
Space saving design thanks propriety dual-fold hinge system allows both tilting and folding of the ramp.
In tilted position the ramp acts as debris shield in case of tire failure.
Easy positioning of control arm whenever you require.
The complete control arm assembly can be positioned on left or right side of the dynamometer, per customer needs and features two VESA monitor mounting plates and keyboard/laptop holder.
The built-in Air Speed simulator controls the stand-alone dynoKRAFT CFM25 mobile cooling unit to simulate the dynamic air pressure in relation to drum speed.
The Sport Devices SP series data acquisition system offers multiple input and output channels.
The SP-5 offers by standard industry unique ability to perform automated dynamometers runs with computerized throttle, clutch and gear-lever actuation!
No flex in system
The precision machined frame of dynoKRAFT dynamometers is utilizing semi-flexible clutch to connect roller with retarder.
In contrast to prop-shafts - as used by other companies - dynoKRAFT semi-flexible clutch is not introducing another source of measurement error.
Integrated Tire temperature sensor
The dynoKRAFT M200-evo dynamometer is the only one in the market to offer built-in infrared tire temperature sensor.
Keep an eye on the temperature and you'll never destroy the tire again!
Integrated starter motor
Many high-performance motorcycles are not equipped with electric starters to save weight.
The dynoKRAFT M200-evo comes with built-in electric starter motor to enable hassle-free work with such bikes.
Fail-safe, pneumatically released emergency brake.
Test the most powerful motorcycles without head ache. The M200-evo is the only dynamometer in the world to offer up to 2000Nm at wheel !!!
With built-in temperature sensor and optional eddy current fan (activated automatically) you can run long-term reliability tests with high level of system automation.
Accuracy and Precision
- data acquisition error: < 0,5%
- HP test accuracy error: < 2%
- timing accuracy: 10ns
- DAQ input sampling rate: 20ms
- max speed: 300km/h (186 MPH)
- max rear wheel torque: 2000Nm
- max rear wheel power: approx. 1000HP
- Built-in tire temperature sensor
- Built-in eddy current brake temperature sensor
- hall effect sensor: drum RPM pickup
- power correction factor per: SAE, DIN, ISO, JIS or none
- available test modes:
RPM Constant (engine RPM),
Ramp Test (programmable slope),
- Closed-loop eddy current brake PID Controller with torque monitoring
- speed dependent fan control
- multiple input/output channels
- relay control
- free Software
- free life-time Firmware updates
- engine RPM pickup – inductive and capacitive
- High Speed Ethernet connection
- Remote control of dynamometer and vehicle systems from PC software (throttle actuator, clutch actuator, gear shift, blowers etc.)
- built in CAN-BUS port
- automatic environmental data acquisition
- factory calibrated for highest precision
- large, ultra low inertia roller
- multiple accessories attachment points (industry standard)
- dual folding, proprietary flexRAMP
- anti-slip working surface
- machine feet with integrated casters
- fail-safe emergency brake
- minimum maintenance
- trailer installation on request
- extended wheel carriage available on request
- high-torque retarder
- electric wheel carrier actuation
- built-in starter motor (option)
- automatic eddy current brake cooling fan (option)
- length: 2550mm *
- width: 1595mm
- height: 440mm
- total height (incl. display post): 1980mm
- roller diameter: 443mm
- roller width: 300mm
- wheelbase min: 1200mm **
- wheelbase max: 2000mm **
(*) without loading ramp
(**) standard wheel carrier – extended version available on request
- Electric power: 380/400V 50Hz 20A 3-phase*
- Compressed air: 8 bar
- Computer: PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system
*Other electrical systems available on request at no extra charge.
- 2 x Engine Rpm Speed input (Capacitive and Inductive clamps)
- 6 x Analog inputs (0-5v)
- 8 x Thermocouple (type-K, 2 inputs are in use by default)
- 1 x Pulse Counter Input (Ex. detonation counter)
Additional inputs available with Modbus / Canbus expansion cards (requires paid license)
- 8 x Digital Outputs (12V Relays)
- 1 x Air Speed Output (PWM 0-5v)
- 1 x Servo output / Throttle (PWM 0-5v or RC pulse)
- 1 x RS232 DB9 Connector
- 1 x CANBUS (provision, future Firmware version)
- 1 x Internal Bluetooth (available on request)
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 @ +/-1 [mbar]
- Humidity: +/-3,5% [RH]
- Temperature: -40 to +85 @ +/-1 [°C]
- dynoKRAFT twinLAMBDA – dual wide-band lambda probe with gas flow stabilization block
- analog / digital input expansion modules (up to 8 modules supported)
- OBD II interface
- xDS (Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki) interface
- Electric starter motor
- Eddy current brake cooling fan
- autoRIDE – Computer controlled throttle, clutch and gear actuators
- Mobile workbench
Scope of delivery
- dynoKRAFT M200-evo dynamometer
- control panel post with two monitor holders and laptop/keyboard holder
- weather station with cable
- SP5 Controller with cable
- capacitive and inductive RPM pickup,
- software CD
- installation manual in English (.pdf file)
- software manual in English and German (.pdf file)
- 5 years unlimited warranty
- e-mail and telephone support
Please use the quotation tool to configure your dynoKRAFT M200-evo chassis dynamometer or schedule product presentation at dynoKRAFT office.
Our team will get back to your as soon as possible.
Should you have any technical questions or problems using the below form feel free to contact us. Our staff will assist you immediately.